Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“this agreement”) set out your rights and obligations in connection with any and all payments rendered to FAFO Industries and/or its subsidiaries. All of the terms contained in this agreement are legally binding, so please read them carefully. You acknowledge that by submitting a payment, you agree to the following:
All prices are subject to change without notice.
I. FIREARM SALES
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted by the state you reside in. These items include, but are not limited to, firearms, and magazines. The customer is responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing an order. FAFO will not be held responsible for any items refused by your Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. It is up to you to know your local laws, please contact a local FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering if you are unsure about their legality prior to placing an order.
FAFO can only ship Firearms to Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL), we can not ship firearms directly to you unless you are an FFL dealer. We will need a copy of your FFL dealer’s license either faxed or emailed to us before we can ship a firearm. It is YOUR responsibility to provide FAFO with a copy of your FFL dealer’s license.
The following applies to all firearm sales:
- FAFO reserves the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- All items purchased from FAFO are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the ATF Form 4473 must be the same person.
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase handguns, receivers, and pistol-grip shotguns. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- If you order a firearm that comes with a magazine(s) that is illegal in your state, your firearm will be shipped without the magazine(s) and with no discount to the price of the firearm.
- You are responsible for contacting your selected FFL dealer. Please verify the following before selecting an FFL: a) they will accept the transfer for all items on your order, b) will they provide a copy of their FFL license to FAFO, c) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. FAFO will not be responsible for any issues regarding your FFL dealer.
- Once you have selected an FFL, please have them either email or fax a copy of their FFL License to us. Licenses can be emailed to CustomerService@fafoind.com. Please have your FFL dealer write your name on the fax or type your name into the email.
- Please inspect the firearm before you fill out ATF form 4473. If there is a problem with your firearm please contact us before you fill out any transfer paperwork with your FFL dealer.
- We charge a flat rate of $35 for processing, shipping and handling of all firearm sales.
- You agree to pay any applicable fees (including tax and shipping) with your original payment method when your order ships.
- You acknowledge that firearm shipments may be delayed and that all sales are final.
- If you have any questions about our firearm sales, please call us at 540-842-7170 PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.
II. DISCOUNTS (includes specials and coupon codes)
a. All special offers and discounts apply only to regular prices.
b. Discounts including but not limited to, coupon codes, cannot be combined with any other offer and/or discount.
c. Only a single discount may be applied to any purchase.
d. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to alter, limit, or discontinue any discount at anytime with or without notice.
e. To receive the 10% military and first responder discount, enter coupon code MYFR at checkout. Offer subject to verification. Discount shall be deemed forfeited if verification is not furnished upon request. Not valid on firearms.
Updated 9 January 2023