Civilian Defender Pro
Red Dot Sight w/ Riser, Quad Rail & Adjustable Magpul Stock
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements. CLICK HERE to contact us
Length: 32 inches, Weight: 6.9 lbs
We manufacture these same platforms in full-auto for government contracts. These rifles are built tough. There are absolutely no cheap or foreign made parts. All parts are manufactured in the USA and meet or exceed military specifications and can sustain full-auto fire.
Meet the Civilian Defender Pro, for the avid hunter, featuring:
Red Dot Sight
- Durable red dot sight adopts a sturdy aluminum alloy structure, which is durable and shockproof. The reflector is sealed with an O-ring to prevent moisture or dust from entering the interior and fogging the optics.
- Equipped with a detachable quick flip lens cover, you can keep your lens clean and free of debris during storage and wild hunting adventures.
- Dual Illuminated sight can be switched between red or green double luminous point markings, with 5 levels of brightness adjustment. For best visibility, we recommend that you use red in dark environments and green for daytime use.
- The quick adjustment knob makes wind resistance deviation adjustment and elevation adjustment easier and more precise.
- The sight has a 30 mm reflective lens aperture, providing a wide field of view, suitable for aiming and instant targeting and fast-moving objects. Unlimited field of view can accurately locate the target during the aiming process.
- Wide range of uses
- 34″ in length, 0.98″ height
- 8 slot riser mount is compatible with any standard Picatinny or Weaver accessories.
- Picatinny riser mount for snag free accessory mounting.
- Zero wiggle – guaranteed to hold zero under strong recoil.
- Unique Design: Hollow design. Provides a clearer view and can reduces weight.
- Made of high-quality aluminum, lightweight, strong, and sturdy.
- Lightweight, very durable, and great looking
- 2-piece quad rail handguard
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Attach accessories quickly and easily
- Provides plenty of Picatinny attachment points at four points around the circumference of the handguard, allowing you to mount lights, lasers, and other accessories with ease.
- Designed to handle the stresses of range and field use
- MIL-SPEC rails are located at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions
Adjustable Magpul Stock
- Stable, shockproof, safe, and comfortable
- Durable, high strength, wear resistant polymer
- Automatically and securely locks easily
- Six adjustment positions
Barrel: Chrome Moly steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. Barrel is finished off with a standard handguard, F-marked gas sight base, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover.
Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, MIL-SPEC, Carpenter 158® steel bolt. Gas key is hardened to USGI specifications, fastened with grade 8 screws, and staked per MIL-SPECS. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated.
Lower: Forged lowers are quality-made using 7075-T6 aluminum and marked “MULTI” for caliber. Finish is hard-coat anodized. MIL-SPEC diameter 7075-T6 buffer tube is hard coat anodized, and has six adjustment positions, and is fitted with an M4 carbine buttstock. The fire control group is a MIL-SPEC finished, single-stage assembly.
Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Barrel Length: 16 inches
Barrel Profile: M4
Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: No
Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2″ x 28
Twist Rate: 1 in 7″
Barrel Extension: M4
Gas System Length: Carbine
Diameter at Gas Block: .750″
Gas Block Type: F-marked Front Sight Base
Muzzle Device: A2 -style
Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6
Receiver Type: M4
Handguard Type: Quad Rail
Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-Auto
Fire Control Group: Standard MIL-SPEC Trigger Group
Buffer Tube Length: Carbine
Buffer Tube Diameter: MIL-SPEC
Overall Length: 32 inches
Weight: 6.9 lbs